Equine Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Country

Welcome to Equine Country, You come as a horse, Stallions fight to protect their herd and Mares take care of the herds and off spring.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shining Queen is confused ,and upset

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightsky

Shining Queen is confused ,and upset Empty
PostSubject: Shining Queen is confused ,and upset   Shining Queen is confused ,and upset EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 11:10 pm

I arrive at my land ,i wait for Black Knight
Back to top Go down
jessica14

jessica14

PostSubject: Re: Shining Queen is confused ,and upset   Shining Queen is confused ,and upset EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 11:12 pm

I am right here what is wrong please tell me queen.

The Black Knight asked
Back to top Go down
Nightsky

PostSubject: Re: Shining Queen is confused ,and upset   Shining Queen is confused ,and upset EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 11:14 pm

i was there ,i heard ,what are you planing to get rid of me are something .i walk back and fourth .do you not love me?
Back to top Go down
jessica14

jessica14

PostSubject: Re: Shining Queen is confused ,and upset   Shining Queen is confused ,and upset EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 11:16 pm

"Who told you i was getting rid of you I Love You very much and if anybody comes in the way i will shred them to peices."
Back to top Go down
Nightsky

PostSubject: Re: Shining Queen is confused ,and upset   Shining Queen is confused ,and upset EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 11:18 pm

be quiet, i heard you and cloud ,you asked her to be your lead.
Back to top Go down
jessica14

jessica14

PostSubject: Re: Shining Queen is confused ,and upset   Shining Queen is confused ,and upset EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 11:19 pm

"No i did not i want you to be my lead pleaseI love you."
Back to top Go down
Nightsky

PostSubject: Re: Shining Queen is confused ,and upset   Shining Queen is confused ,and upset EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 3:24 am

really ,shall i ask her? she will tell the ,truth.Now will you ?????????????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
jessica14

jessica14

PostSubject: Re: Shining Queen is confused ,and upset   Shining Queen is confused ,and upset EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 3:25 am

"Queen i am telling you the truth you are my lead mare please belive me."
Back to top Go down
Nightsky

PostSubject: Re: Shining Queen is confused ,and upset   Shining Queen is confused ,and upset EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 3:31 am

i -i - i ,I want you to tell me then what you asked ,her in love valley?just tell me i might not be mad if i hear the truth.
Back to top Go down
jessica14

jessica14

PostSubject: Re: Shining Queen is confused ,and upset   Shining Queen is confused ,and upset EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 3:51 am

"I meant to ask her if she would join the herd please i am sorry if i said be my lead mare please i know what i meant to say i thought you ran off with another stallion thats why i ask her to be my lead mare i thouaght someone stole you from me i am sorry."

(Baby)
What are you guys fighting about?
Back to top Go down
Nightsky

PostSubject: Re: Shining Queen is confused ,and upset   Shining Queen is confused ,and upset EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 3:54 am

I cry ,slightly i am still mad ,but i lay my head on his neck ,"no one can take me away from you ".

To baby:nothing sweetie go play
Back to top Go down
jessica14

jessica14

PostSubject: Re: Shining Queen is confused ,and upset   Shining Queen is confused ,and upset EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 3:57 am

"I-I-I'm sorry i have to go"

As the black knight started crying he ran away to be alone for awhile because he was embarassed so he went to the dark lands
Back to top Go down
Nightsky

PostSubject: Re: Shining Queen is confused ,and upset   Shining Queen is confused ,and upset EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:01 am

i watch him,run ,wondering what i should do .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shining Queen is confused ,and upset   Shining Queen is confused ,and upset Empty

Back to top Go down

Shining Queen is confused ,and upset
Page 1 of 1