Equine Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Country

Welcome to Equine Country, You come as a horse, Stallions fight to protect their herd and Mares take care of the herds and off spring.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the black knight thinks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica14

jessica14

the black knight thinks Empty
PostSubject: the black knight thinks   the black knight thinks EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:00 am

"What have i done to my self i get a family and now i lose it all even my lead mare."

All of a sudden he felt rumbles from under ground.
Back to top Go down
Nightsky

PostSubject: Re: the black knight thinks   the black knight thinks EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:09 am

i arrive i see him, Knight???? why did you do that ,why did you run(thinking would this ever work).
Back to top Go down
jessica14

jessica14

PostSubject: Re: the black knight thinks   the black knight thinks EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:11 am

"I got embarassed of crying and i had to think queen go back i be back in a while please leave me alone."
Back to top Go down
Nightsky

PostSubject: Re: the black knight thinks   the black knight thinks EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:14 am

WHAT?embarrased of crying ,i dont want you to be embarrased ,and run off every time something happens.

I forgave you stop acting like this please ,my eyes water up,i try to look at him the way i did when he loved me.
Back to top Go down
jessica14

jessica14

PostSubject: Re: the black knight thinks   the black knight thinks EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:19 am

please i am sorry for yelling at you. you need to get out of here now i have a bad felling about this place letsgo now
Back to top Go down
Nightsky

PostSubject: Re: the black knight thinks   the black knight thinks EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:20 am

i follow ,thinking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the black knight thinks   the black knight thinks Empty

Back to top Go down

the black knight thinks
Page 1 of 1