Equine Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Country

Welcome to Equine Country, You come as a horse, Stallions fight to protect their herd and Mares take care of the herds and off spring.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

**beautiful Shire Mare, Zuni, needs a stallion**

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Merla

Merla

**beautiful Shire Mare, Zuni, needs a stallion** Empty
PostSubject: **beautiful Shire Mare, Zuni, needs a stallion**   **beautiful Shire Mare, Zuni, needs a stallion** EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 2:12 am

**beautiful Shire Mare, Zuni, needs a stallion** Zuni1012

i gallop into the valley and stop beneath a beautiful willow tree. i rear up on my hind legs and give a loud whinny that would be heard for miles around.i land gracefully and knicker. my orbs sweep the landscape, scouring the terrain for any signs of a stallion. i flare my nostrils to try to catch any scent of another horse. the beautiful smell of roses and other wildflowers hover around my nose and i breathe the heady scent in. my ears swivel in their sockets, straining for any familiar sounds.after some time i see, hear, nor see anything that would give away the presence of another horse. i snort a sigh and put my head down to graze on the lush greenery, my ivories biting down on the grass. i whisked my tail and tossed my mane as i ate. the wind pulled lightly on my tresses and banner, making them shimmer in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: **beautiful Shire Mare, Zuni, needs a stallion**   **beautiful Shire Mare, Zuni, needs a stallion** EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 10:22 am

an ashen stag drums his daggers deep into the turf as he decends upon the mare.
He held his crown high, his maws encasing a gleaming set of ivories, His orbs black shone, and his nares flared scenting the vixen.he eased his frame forward letting the squall tease his banner and tresses.
"Well well well vixen what have we got here?" he growled
Back to top Go down
https://equinecountry.rpg-board.net
Merla

Merla

PostSubject: Re: **beautiful Shire Mare, Zuni, needs a stallion**   **beautiful Shire Mare, Zuni, needs a stallion** EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 10:30 pm

i looked up at the stag and a sneer spread across my delicate features. i trot forward and come nose to nose with the stallion. "what you have here is i, Zuni" i said boldly. "i am the daughter of Emenai and Maya. the rulers of the Zarani. what is your cursing?" i hissed in my silky voice, my auburn colored orbs shined with an inquisitive interest
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: **beautiful Shire Mare, Zuni, needs a stallion**   **beautiful Shire Mare, Zuni, needs a stallion** EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 12:26 pm

maw to maw i snort flaring my nares taking in her scent.
"My cursing be Vortex, vixen. See here i do not care of your heritage nor your birth right if it is a stallion of the darkness you seek you have only truely I for i am the dark that sweeps through your every bone. Leader of the dark caverns." i said not lowering my self to bow
Back to top Go down
Merla

Merla

PostSubject: Re: **beautiful Shire Mare, Zuni, needs a stallion**   **beautiful Shire Mare, Zuni, needs a stallion** EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:11 pm

i smile at the stallion and say "well, Vortex , nor do i care of yours." i snort defiantly ' gah he is a cocky pony' i think to myself as i glare into his eyes. i bare my teeth and say "you are not helping your cause by being impudent. " i snap my teeth in his face where they made an audible click. i then turn away from him and walk to an oak tree where i lay down in the shade.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: **beautiful Shire Mare, Zuni, needs a stallion**   **beautiful Shire Mare, Zuni, needs a stallion** EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:30 am

i sneer at the mare "Stuck up bi*tch she is"
"Have it your own way. I lord over the dark caverns if you happen to change you mind" and i turn cantering off
Back to top Go down
Merla

Merla

PostSubject: Re: **beautiful Shire Mare, Zuni, needs a stallion**   **beautiful Shire Mare, Zuni, needs a stallion** EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:42 am

i laugh loudly and yell after his retreating form "you are a phonie joke!" i laugh some more and stand up. i gallop to the dark lands where i hope to find a real stallion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **beautiful Shire Mare, Zuni, needs a stallion**   **beautiful Shire Mare, Zuni, needs a stallion** Empty

Back to top Go down

**beautiful Shire Mare, Zuni, needs a stallion**
Page 1 of 1