Equine Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Country

Welcome to Equine Country, You come as a horse, Stallions fight to protect their herd and Mares take care of the herds and off spring.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Merla

Merla

vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns Empty
PostSubject: vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns   vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:38 am

with vortex leading the way we arrive at the dark caverns and i snort. "u live here?" i ask
Back to top Go down
jessica14

jessica14

PostSubject: Re: vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns   vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:12 am

(Ezibella)
As i was grazing i look out of the corner of my eye to see vortex with another mare and roll my eyes and say to myself "I feel really bad for her."

(Cyclone)
As i looked at what my mom was looking at i went to meet father and the new mare
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns   vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:30 am

((Er merla vortex would have had to lead the way to the vally through the caves but ah ok))

I attack the mare ripping at her tresses.

"DONT PI$$ me off mare" i growled
Back to top Go down
https://equinecountry.rpg-board.net
jessica14

jessica14

PostSubject: Re: vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns   vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:48 pm

(Ezlibella)
i hurry and grab cyclones tail and pull him back from his father and the new mare.

(Cyclone)
i felt my mother pull on my tail and whinnied in pain for my tail was very sore
Back to top Go down
Merla

Merla

PostSubject: Re: vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns   vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:57 pm

(tyson, i said that vortex was leading the way. not zuni. and on the death valley place u typed that vortex lead the way to the caverns. so i thot that ualready led us there, sorry)
Zuni:
i stand beside the mare and her foal i say to vortex "to your own people you are still an atrocious beast! that is very cowradly." i glare at him and say "almost makes me want to be a light" i spat the word. then i decided that he didnt deserve these people. and i jumped on him, knocking him down. i got up and reared. then i slammed the points of my hooves down on his throat. when they were lodged into the flesh i pulled with one of my hooves and smashed with the other. i reared up again and smashed my hooves deeper into his throat. i yanked and his gullet was ripped out. i then turned onto his head. i jumped into the air and came down on his head with so much force that there was a cracking noise. i bashed my hooves into his head three more times. i moved on to his legs. i stepped on his back legs, my weight making them snap. i kicked his legs into positions that were twisted and just not natural. i screamed my rage at him and leaned down and ripped off his ear with my teeth. i tore up his mane and tail by yanking on them with my ivories and i bit him in many places so there was blood almost everywhere. i brought my hooves up and struck him on the stomach many times. i turned to the mare who he had abused and looked her over, making sure she wasnt further hurt. i examined her foal too and found nothing more. i turned back to watch if vortex would live through my massacre
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns   vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:19 am

Merla wrote:
(tyson, i said that vortex was leading the way. not zuni. and on the death valley place u typed that vortex lead the way to the caverns. so i thot that ualready led us there, sorry)
Zuni:
i stand beside the mare and her foal i say to vortex "to your own people you are still an atrocious beast! that is very cowradly." i glare at him and say "almost makes me want to be a light" i spat the word. then i decided that he didnt deserve these people. and i jumped on him, knocking him down. i got up and reared. then i slammed the points of my hooves down on his throat. when they were lodged into the flesh i pulled with one of my hooves and smashed with the other. i reared up again and smashed my hooves deeper into his throat. i yanked and his gullet was ripped out. i then turned onto his head. i jumped into the air and came down on his head with so much force that there was a cracking noise. i bashed my hooves into his head three more times. i moved on to his legs. i stepped on his back legs, my weight making them snap. i kicked his legs into positions that were twisted and just not natural. i screamed my rage at him and leaned down and ripped off his ear with my teeth. i tore up his mane and tail by yanking on them with my ivories and i bit him in many places so there was blood almost everywhere. i brought my hooves up and struck him on the stomach many times. i turned to the mare who he had abused and looked her over, making sure she wasnt further hurt. i examined her foal too and found nothing more. i turned back to watch if vortex would live through my massacre

AH ok um he attacked Zuni for her comment "you live here?" and please dont kill him or attack him
Back to top Go down
Merla

Merla

PostSubject: Re: vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns   vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:00 am

((she wasnt meaning at a rude question. she was literally asking 'u live here?' and why shouldnt she attack him? is urs the only one allowed to get angry? cuz if u ask me that is unfair. ur horse is allowed to attack mine but im not allowed to attack urs? u have an heir for the dark king and u can always make another king if it dies. and this is a site where u have the free will to control ur charries. if u didnt want zuni to attack him then u should have told me earlier. confused im so confuzzled))
Back to top Go down
jessica14

jessica14

PostSubject: Re: vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns   vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:13 am

(Ezabella)
i watch in horrer and attck the mare i said "Dont you dare touch him again or you will die that is my foals father and my mate." OOC: she is not the lead but he mated her
Back to top Go down
Merla

Merla

PostSubject: Re: vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns   vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:26 am

i lash out at the mare and say "why do u stay here? he is cruel and does not deserve the loyalty of you and your son." i glare at vortex. i whisper to her "he might be the father of ur son but do u really want to live in constant fear of a coward the beats up on foals?"
Back to top Go down
jessica14

jessica14

PostSubject: Re: vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns   vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:52 am

"He has never hurt me or my baby and yes i do love him now if you were smart you would leave us alone before i kill you" she said angerly
Back to top Go down
Merla

Merla

PostSubject: Re: vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns   vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:26 am

i laughed in her face and said "well i would liketo kno how to get out of here if you would let me!!" i growled in an oddly feline way "i hate this place and their twisted rulers! "

Last edited by Merla on Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jessica14

jessica14

PostSubject: Re: vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns   vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:50 am

i am never going to show you the way out
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns   vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:21 am

"ENOGUH" i scream
"I disiplin my foals and on the odd occasion that they need the occasional harm they get it."
"you want out find your own dam n way b i tch" I growl and turn my mare away
Back to top Go down
jessica14

jessica14

PostSubject: Re: vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns   vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:26 am

(Ezabella)
Cyclone son come on we are leaveing here with your father u do not need to see such violence

(Cyclone)
I hear my mother and i follow
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns   vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:27 am

i turn back to the mare
"If you are to live here you must be civil to my herd or i will kill you, if not then find you own way out now" i growled
Back to top Go down
Starrysky

Starrysky

PostSubject: Re: vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns   vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:14 pm

Lightning:Horrified! Daddy what happened?
Back to top Go down
http://wolfparadise.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Merla

Merla

PostSubject: Re: vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns   vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 9:59 pm

i roll my eyes "oh! how profound! u are holding me prisoner! oh yea! thats real origional!" i say sarcastically. i then watch as the leftover blood drips down his shoulders and smile "but i think i will stay to watch how this goes over" i laugh merrily and push my way past him. i turn slightly and say into his ear "you have wound up the future, my dear, lets see how long it will take for the clockwork to wear out" i trot into the meadow and away from these nutcase horses
Back to top Go down
Starrysky

Starrysky

PostSubject: Re: vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns   vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:00 pm

Lightning walked after her. Why are you here?
Back to top Go down
Merla

Merla

PostSubject: Re: vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns   vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:58 pm

i turned and smiled at him "well the short story is : i was in death valley because i just wanted to get away from everyone. then vortex's mate and their psycho son tried to kidnap me and i beat the $H!T out of them. then i healed their son because of my earlier rampage. then vortex comes in all " i puffed out my chest, stiffened my legs and deepened my voice to make fun of vortex " 'hey guys look at me! im all wierd and think im the supreme leader of the darks when im really a crazy coward! dur dee dur!' then he got mad at me for healing his son. isnt that crazy? his son would have died without my help and he got mad at me for it. i tell u it was totally creeper-worthy. then i just followed him here to try and get my chance to beat him up." i looked over to where he was standing "i got it" i smiled widely. "now im gonna wait for a chance to rip out his mangy mares throat! ungreatful wench" i glared in her direction then turned back to the horse "and thats why im here, Dahlin" i smiled
Back to top Go down
Starrysky

Starrysky

PostSubject: Re: vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns   vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:21 pm

Don't make fun of Black Moon or my father!
Back to top Go down
Merla

Merla

PostSubject: Re: vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns   vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 2:29 am

i roll my eyes "well you asked and i told, dear" i snorted and walked over to a stream and drank deeply. i raised my head and sighed. i turned back to look at the colt "i feel sorry for u. for these horses have tainted ur very core. they have taken away true feeling and happiness from u. now u r just an empty shell of what u were destined to be" i nuzzled him sympathetically
Back to top Go down
Starrysky

Starrysky

PostSubject: Re: vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns   vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 2:55 am

(lightning is a girl.) I love my family and my father is better than you will ever be. Same with my mom! She trotted off.

Last edited by Snow1998 on Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Merla

Merla

PostSubject: Re: vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns   vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 3:13 am

(sry. the name seemed like a guys at first... )

i cracked up laughing at the horse. then when i heard chilled heart scream i laughed even harder. my sides started to hurt and i fell on the ground, screaming with laughter "oh god! this is just too good!!!" i laughed some more
Back to top Go down
Starrysky

Starrysky

PostSubject: Re: vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns   vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:31 pm

Not funny!!! Daddy!
Back to top Go down
Merla

Merla

PostSubject: Re: vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns   vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:21 am

i snorted and laughed more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns   vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns Empty

Back to top Go down

vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next