Equine Country

Welcome to Equine Country, You come as a horse, Stallions fight to protect their herd and Mares take care of the herds and off spring.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns   Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:52 am

I rear and gallop towards Zuni i charged her knocking her over unaware i spun as soon as i hit her landing a massive hoof on her cheek i put weight on it and swiftly lent down tearing her vocals from her blood pouring from the wound, with massive blood loss she will die i put weight on the rest of her torso and lower my dial
"i will not tolerate you any longer, nor the threat upon my mare and offspring" I growled

(she can either die or leave i dont want her in the herd if shes just gunna keep threatening the lfe of lead and king nor do i want to log in and have a fight every time weather it be her and the stag or her and the mares)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://equinecountry.forumotion.com
Merla

PostSubject: Re: vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns   Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:29 pm

zuni:
i croak at him with my voice surprisingly strong "i am who i am. u cannot change that no matter how hard u try. i am uni of the sages and u will not tear the spirit and heart out of me like u have done the others. i will be back, and u will pay for what u have done to the lives to theses animals. for they are empty shells of what they were destined to be. so do what u will, for now. it will not last much longer. i am the ever one, the ever on." i cackled and stood up. i cast a glare of pure ahtred and malice around me and walked out of the terra
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Starrysky

PostSubject: Re: vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns   Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:43 pm

Daddy that was scary!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wolfparadise.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns   

Back to top Go down

vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2