Equine Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Country

Welcome to Equine Country, You come as a horse, Stallions fight to protect their herd and Mares take care of the herds and off spring.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

wind claims land (stallion)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
9sighbaby8

9sighbaby8

Location : Doin' something with horses or hangin with my friends (of course on the computer too)

wind claims land (stallion) Empty
PostSubject: wind claims land (stallion)   wind claims land (stallion) EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 1:13 am

I galloped onto the feild supporting my muscular frame gracefully i rear then proclaim "I, Son of Grace of Life(dam) and Flys with Courage(sire) claim this land for those who I love and those I will come to love." Then I look up to the heavens and say "I will make you proud father"
Back to top Go down
horsegirlforlife123

horsegirlforlife123

wind claims land (stallion) Empty
PostSubject: Re: wind claims land (stallion)   wind claims land (stallion) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 5:26 am

9sighbaby8 wrote:
I galloped onto the feild supporting my muscular frame gracefully i rear then proclaim "I, Son of Grace of Life(dam) and Flys with Courage(sire) claim this land for those who I love and those I will come to love." Then I look up to the heavens and say "I will make you proud father"
H-hello anyone there? a black mare roams in to see if there is a mate or anything here and then she sees a big strong stallion on the mountain and yells hello! is antone there?!
Back to top Go down

wind claims land (stallion)
Page 1 of 1