Equine Country

Welcome to Equine Country, You come as a horse, Stallions fight to protect their herd and Mares take care of the herds and off spring.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

wind claims land (stallion)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
9sighbaby8

Location : Doin' something with horses or hangin with my friends (of course on the computer too)

PostSubject: wind claims land (stallion)   Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:13 am

I galloped onto the feild supporting my muscular frame gracefully i rear then proclaim "I, Son of Grace of Life(dam) and Flys with Courage(sire) claim this land for those who I love and those I will come to love." Then I look up to the heavens and say "I will make you proud father"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
horsegirlforlife123

PostSubject: Re: wind claims land (stallion)   Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:26 am

9sighbaby8 wrote:
I galloped onto the feild supporting my muscular frame gracefully i rear then proclaim "I, Son of Grace of Life(dam) and Flys with Courage(sire) claim this land for those who I love and those I will come to love." Then I look up to the heavens and say "I will make you proud father"
H-hello anyone there? a black mare roams in to see if there is a mate or anything here and then she sees a big strong stallion on the mountain and yells hello! is antone there?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

wind claims land (stallion)
Page 1 of 1