Equine Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Country

Welcome to Equine Country, You come as a horse, Stallions fight to protect their herd and Mares take care of the herds and off spring.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~*~ Admins Horses ~*~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

~*~ Admins Horses ~*~ Empty
PostSubject: ~*~ Admins Horses ~*~   ~*~ Admins Horses ~*~ EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 7:05 am

I will edit and fix it all in a bit, out of all these i do not know yet who im using they are posted to save me posting them again

CURRENTLY IN USE:

My name be Banesie, you may call me Bane. My pelt is dark like the deepest darkest shadows and two of my feet hold white socks (left fore, right hind). My breeding is of the purest line of the arabian and i am swift and fast. I have wintered 6 times through my life. I am a horse not to be reckoned with i will die fighting to survive and protect those close to my heart.
~*~ Admins Horses ~*~ Banesie1

My name be Firenze, my pelt is that of gold and my tresses and banner wave in the breeze beneath a flag of snow, my dial holds a blaze and my left hind holds a snowy sock. I have survived the summer fires for 6 long years. I fight proud and strong as any stallion would, my strength coming from my quarter horse breeding. I am a proud horse, honest and reliable. I stand by my friends and will fight to the death to protect those dear to my heart.
~*~ Admins Horses ~*~ Firenze1

Name:Ariadne's Heart
Breed: quarterhorse
Height:15.5
Coat color: pallimno
Mane and tail color: white
Markings: 4 socks and a blaze all in white
Personality: shy and nervous.
PIC TO BE MODIFIED
~*~ Admins Horses ~*~ Aneira5

Name: Ravenna
Breed: Quarter Horse
Height: 16.5 hhs
Markings/pelt: A chestnut pelt covers her hide, white knee length socks adorn her legs and a nearly bald face with splatters of white behind her chin.
Mane and tail color: brown with odd white parts
Personality: Fast on her feet she can stop and start on a dime, her breed makes her a strong mare.
History: Ravenna comes from a large herd that was attacked as a foal she struggled to survive raising herself, she has become the mare she is today.
~*~ Admins Horses ~*~ Ravenna

Name: Anakin
Breed: Gypsy Ganner
Height: 17 hands
Coat color: a light cream
Mane and tail color:a mix of black and whitey grey
Markings: blaze (hard to see) Left front and right hind knee hold a black patch while his feathers are full and white.
Personality: bold and strong and will fight to protect those he loves caring and loves to be needed
~*~ Admins Horses ~*~ Anakin-1
~*~ Admins Horses ~*~ Anakin2
~*~ Admins Horses ~*~ Anakin5

I be Arcangel, a steel grey mare of the arabian breeding. I am of the light allience and my pelt is dapple grey with white mane and tail i blend easy to the snow but stand out on cloudless nights, my twin brother Vortex is of the darkness.
~*~ Admins Horses ~*~ Arcangel2

I be Vortex, those of the darkness call me Tex but those who fear me call me Deathly Vortex. My plet is a steely dapple grey and my mane and tail grey to black. I have a mission in life to kill all lights, including my sister Archangel like her i am of arabian blood lines.
~*~ Admins Horses ~*~ Vortex

will be a foal soon.

My name be Blinded Blaze, Most call me Blaze. I am blind and as a foal will remain close to my family until i learn to get around, noise rebounding off objects such as trees and other horses rebound a sort of image in my dial, when it rains i can see a nearly clear picture, hence why i love the rain. I am of slim build a quarterhorse mother gives me the inside strength ill need through my life. i am black all over which wil help me later in life hiding from dark horses. I am remarkably fast and very smart.
~*~ Admins Horses ~*~ BlindedBlazetofix

Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:48 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : fixing it, will continue to edit)
Back to top Go down
https://equinecountry.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tioga, mare and foal family unit   ~*~ Admins Horses ~*~ EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 12:59 am

I am Tioga,I, as a stallion have wintered but 5 times my mare and my self have traveled many years all the while trying for a foal, our succes marred but miscarriages and still borns, we come to these lands in hope of carrying a live birth.
I am a dark bay all over each of my long legs hold a knee high stocking of the whites white, my black banner shines like ebony while my tresses are black marred by a brown tinge and white patch on my coat rising into my tresses. my dial holds a snip that begins half way down my muzzle and continues down my nares. My mare goes by the blessing of Ice Queen and her unique smokey cream colour covers her, while a hint of white adorns her blaze and hind socks, her tresses and banner match her white markings.

Tioga

~*~ Admins Horses ~*~ Tioga

Ice Queen

~*~ Admins Horses ~*~ IceQueen

[b]FIRST BORN FOAL : COLT : GOLD RUSH[?b]

~*~ Admins Horses ~*~ TiogaXXIceQueen
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Admins Horses ~*~   ~*~ Admins Horses ~*~ EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 10:55 pm

~*~ Admins Horses ~*~ Longingforspring
Name: Tami
Nick Name: Tam
Allience: Light
Personality: Sweet and caring.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Admins Horses ~*~   ~*~ Admins Horses ~*~ EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 10:58 pm

~*~ Admins Horses ~*~ Tbcolouredfoal
~*~ Admins Horses ~*~ Colouredfoal22
~*~ Admins Horses ~*~ Colouredfoal1

Name: Benjamin
Nick Name: Ben
Allience: Light
Personality: fun happy and trustful

OLDER:
~*~ Admins Horses ~*~ Ben2
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Admins Horses ~*~   ~*~ Admins Horses ~*~ EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 4:10 am

Name: Relampago
Nick Name: Pago
Breed: Mustang
Alliance: Light
Pelt: White
Markings: Lighting bolt scar looking thing on his flank
Personality: great stag very loving
Pic: ~*~ Admins Horses ~*~ PAGO
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Admins Horses ~*~   ~*~ Admins Horses ~*~ EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 1:35 am

COMING SOON:
FINNVRRA
~*~ Admins Horses ~*~ Finnvarra

PLUS MORE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Admins Horses ~*~   ~*~ Admins Horses ~*~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~*~ Admins Horses ~*~
Page 1 of 1