Equine Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Country

Welcome to Equine Country, You come as a horse, Stallions fight to protect their herd and Mares take care of the herds and off spring.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zuni arrives in death valley, alone

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Merla

Merla

Zuni arrives in death valley, alone Empty
PostSubject: Zuni arrives in death valley, alone   Zuni arrives in death valley, alone EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:50 am

Zuni arrives in death valley, alone Zuni1014

i canter into the valley and stop beneath a rock outcropping to rest. i sigh and think of my earlier encounter with the annoyingly cocky pony. i roll my eyes at the thought. i see a small patch of grass near where i am and i put my head down to graze.
Back to top Go down
Nightsky

PostSubject: Re: Zuni arrives in death valley, alone   Zuni arrives in death valley, alone EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:58 pm

Black Moon:"You have hit dark lands ,come with me NOW"i call for my mom,i then grab her tail and push her,and pinch her

Midnight:"Yes?aww i see come ugly lets go"i grab her mane HARD,and pulll
Back to top Go down
Starrysky

Starrysky

PostSubject: Re: Zuni arrives in death valley, alone   Zuni arrives in death valley, alone EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:56 pm

Lightning had followed Black Moon and saw the mare. Is she a prisoner she asked eagerly
Back to top Go down
http://wolfparadise.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Nightsky

PostSubject: Re: Zuni arrives in death valley, alone   Zuni arrives in death valley, alone EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:30 pm

Black Moon:She is now!!MAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Back to top Go down
Merla

Merla

PostSubject: Re: Zuni arrives in death valley, alone   Zuni arrives in death valley, alone EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:12 pm

**Zuni is a Shire**

i toss my head and kick the stallion that pulled on my tail. i rear and scream in a mighty rage, the horse that pulled on my mane came loose and i bit its ear, tearing it off. my deep chocolate eyes reflected the malice that i felt. i use my large ,sharp hooves and bash black moon on the head and create a deep gash. i ram into him and knock him over. i raise my hooves and smash them into his head with a mighty force.i turned to his mother and yanked on her tail quite harshly.i used my grip on her tail to pull her closer to me. then i crouched underneath her stomach and jumped so my height beneath her knocked her off of her feet. i then stood over her and used my strong teeth to rip out her jugular. i stomped on her skull many times. when i had finished i stood there, breathless. i raised my head and yelled my anger into the heavens. i looked into both of the horse's eyes and said to them "i am Zuni. i am of the dark alliance and if you live through this please dont try to capture me again. for it is very rude and no way to treat a visitor. " i then back away from the horses, who have blood running off of multiple wounds on their bodies , and gallop deeper into the terra. i arrive at a medium sized tree and stop there to rest in the lovely and cool shade
Back to top Go down
Nightsky

PostSubject: Re: Zuni arrives in death valley, alone   Zuni arrives in death valley, alone EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:39 pm

Midnight:i get up ,and check on Black

Black:I moan Lightning to go home,"Mom ,get her and take her to dad"

Midnight:Ok,i run after her
Back to top Go down
Merla

Merla

PostSubject: Re: Zuni arrives in death valley, alone   Zuni arrives in death valley, alone EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:57 pm

i hear hoofbeats and i tense every muscle in my body, preparing to spring. i focused on the elements and my breathing. finally i had reached the ability of 'Zanshin'. zanshin is the fluid grace of battle and sensing all. in this state i could be very lethal. i flexed my ears and pinpointed the sound. the black stallion was following me. i snarled under my breath and galloped towards him at full speed. i rammed into him with the force of an elephant. i bit and kicked and screamed. i finally knocked him over by ramming my massive body into his multiple times. when he was down istood on his legs, pinning him to the ground. my hooves bit into his skin and drew an emence amount of blood. i lowered my head and bit his neck only hard enough to weaken him, not kill him. i withdrew my head and said to him "i really dont want to kill you for your father is very nice. i almost became his mare you know. but no he wasnt my type. so u should be thanking me instead of trying to kill me. for i am the reason you are here today. for if i had continued to court your father i dont doubt for a second that i would have been his mare" i sighed good naturedly "but here you are trying to attack me. now that is no thanks is it?" i asked him
Back to top Go down
Nightsky

PostSubject: Re: Zuni arrives in death valley, alone   Zuni arrives in death valley, alone EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:01 am

Midnight:we thought you were a light,and then you harmed Black Moon the soon to be knig i must bring you to Vortex,not as a prisoner.
Back to top Go down
Merla

Merla

PostSubject: Re: Zuni arrives in death valley, alone   Zuni arrives in death valley, alone EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:06 am

i laughed in his face "sadly, vortex hates me now. and i really do not want to go with u" i stepped back off of him and said "and if i dont want to go, i will not. and if you try to make me, u will end up dead or unconcious" i snort defiantly
Back to top Go down
Nightsky

PostSubject: Re: Zuni arrives in death valley, alone   Zuni arrives in death valley, alone EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:10 am

(midnight is the lead MARE, Black is her son)

Midnight:I must treat my son ,but i will tell Vortex ,and he will find you ,and teach you a lesson
Back to top Go down
Merla

Merla

PostSubject: Re: Zuni arrives in death valley, alone   Zuni arrives in death valley, alone EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:18 am

(oops i got them mixed up, sorry)

i roll my eyes and say "if i go with u will it make you feel better?"
Back to top Go down
Nightsky

PostSubject: Re: Zuni arrives in death valley, alone   Zuni arrives in death valley, alone EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:20 am

FEEL BETTER?i am not crying ,why treat me like a child,i snort
Back to top Go down
Merla

Merla

PostSubject: Re: Zuni arrives in death valley, alone   Zuni arrives in death valley, alone EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:22 am

"well, u r are angry and even though i am of the dark alliance i do not like to cause the wrong emotions among my own kind." i smile at her "by the way i can help with ur and ur son's wounds"
Back to top Go down
Nightsky

PostSubject: Re: Zuni arrives in death valley, alone   Zuni arrives in death valley, alone EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:26 am

really,we need,......NO HELP!!!
Back to top Go down
Merla

Merla

PostSubject: Re: Zuni arrives in death valley, alone   Zuni arrives in death valley, alone EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:37 am

i just shake my head tolerantly. "i had alot of dirt and grime on my hooves when they bit into his flesh. he will get an infection if you dont do it right. i just want to be there to make sure nothing goes wrong." i smile at her "may i?"
Back to top Go down
Nightsky

PostSubject: Re: Zuni arrives in death valley, alone   Zuni arrives in death valley, alone EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:42 am

fine you may treat him,
Back to top Go down
Merla

Merla

PostSubject: Re: Zuni arrives in death valley, alone   Zuni arrives in death valley, alone EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:56 am

i nod "thank you" i gallop off in the direction i knew that her son would be.

i arrive and see her son still laying on the ground. i look around and see tall, thick grass and a desert rose nearby what luck! i think to myself. i walk over and take a mouthful of the grass and chew it up. it was horrible tasting, but i chewed anyway. when it was a sof goop i bit down on the desert rose and chewed on it too. after awhile the rose and the grass had combined and made a light pink goop looking stuff. i spit a bit out on each of his wounds and bruises. i looked at him and said "it ia a medicinal salve, it will drive away infection" i then rubbed in the goo with my nose. then i said "i will be right back u need fluids" i looked around and saw a small stream. i picked up a slightly curved rock that could serve as a bowl and filled it with water.i then carried it back to him. i put it next to his mouth and said "drink, it will make you feel better"
Back to top Go down
Merla

Merla

PostSubject: Re: Zuni arrives in death valley, alone   Zuni arrives in death valley, alone EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:43 pm

after he drinks the water i use the rest to wash the blood off of his body. he still hadnt said anything to me but that was fine. his body was probably still going through shock. i then got to the hard part, standing him up. i grabbed part of his mane and tugged until he was in a proper lay position. then i moved my head until it was slightly under his stomach. i lifted and he came up off the ground a bit. then i lifted with all my strength and he was on his feet. i pulled my head out from under his stomach and huffed, breathless. i looked at him and said "are you feeling better? you will be kind of sore for awhile but at least you are standing again" i smiled
Back to top Go down
Nightsky

PostSubject: Re: Zuni arrives in death valley, alone   Zuni arrives in death valley, alone EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 11:17 pm

Black:i mumble "yes,"then walk to my mom
Back to top Go down
Merla

Merla

PostSubject: Re: Zuni arrives in death valley, alone   Zuni arrives in death valley, alone EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:54 am

i laugh and say "do u want me to meet your father?"
Back to top Go down
Nightsky

PostSubject: Re: Zuni arrives in death valley, alone   Zuni arrives in death valley, alone EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:51 am

Black:"Sure ,why not ?"i groan,not happy

Midnight:Gone
Back to top Go down
Merla

Merla

PostSubject: Re: Zuni arrives in death valley, alone   Zuni arrives in death valley, alone EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 2:27 am

i smile at his discomfort, 'ah, kids' i think to myself. "well will u lead me to him, dear?" i ask him kindly
Back to top Go down
Nightsky

PostSubject: Re: Zuni arrives in death valley, alone   Zuni arrives in death valley, alone EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 4:22 am

sure i mumble and walk to him
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zuni arrives in death valley, alone   Zuni arrives in death valley, alone EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 8:05 am

i slip through the trees my daggers not making a sound. my breath clouds as i exhale. I exit my coverage and stand on the path facing them i can hear teir approach. i stand ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
https://equinecountry.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zuni arrives in death valley, alone   Zuni arrives in death valley, alone EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 8:07 am

when they come into my sight i see the mare and growl.
"You have injured my son, heir and my lead mare. what do you seek here in the lands ive claimed?"

PS: He is now the lead of the darks im changing the details.
Back to top Go down
https://equinecountry.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zuni arrives in death valley, alone   Zuni arrives in death valley, alone Empty

Back to top Go down

Zuni arrives in death valley, alone
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next