Equine Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Country

Welcome to Equine Country, You come as a horse, Stallions fight to protect their herd and Mares take care of the herds and off spring.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zuni arrives in death valley, alone

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Merla

Merla

Zuni arrives in death valley, alone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zuni arrives in death valley, alone   Zuni arrives in death valley, alone - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 9:02 pm

i sighed heavily "well, dearest, ur lead mare and your son attacked me for no reason. so i was just using self defence, what is one to do when faced with attackers other than to get away?" i smiled at black then turned back to his father "besides, i healed him and practically saved his life from poisoning and infection. so i dont see why you are making such a big deal out of all of this" i snorted
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zuni arrives in death valley, alone   Zuni arrives in death valley, alone - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:03 am

"He would not have needed you to heal hi if you had not attacked him. You move among our lands expect to be attacked at random mare. "
My orbs darker then usual, my nares expanding taking in her scent while my torns picked up any sound i turned to moon and midnight
"Come" and led the way
Back to top Go down
https://equinecountry.rpg-board.net
Merla

Merla

PostSubject: Re: Zuni arrives in death valley, alone   Zuni arrives in death valley, alone - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:08 am

i started to follow even though he clearly wasnt talking to me
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zuni arrives in death valley, alone   Zuni arrives in death valley, alone - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:43 am

Contuinued in the dark caverns
Back to top Go down
https://equinecountry.rpg-board.net
Merla

Merla

PostSubject: Re: Zuni arrives in death valley, alone   Zuni arrives in death valley, alone - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:36 am

i followed with no fear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zuni arrives in death valley, alone   Zuni arrives in death valley, alone - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zuni arrives in death valley, alone
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2